Tuesday, August 15, 2006

No pictures yet, because I haven't managed to scam a camera to use. Tried James' mobile camera...ugggh. I have been playing around with making mouldings off stamps using water soluble paper. The results were ok, but nowhere near as detailed as I'd hoped. Now I'm looking again at the water soluble I bought from Spotlight...I don't think its soluble...Might have something to do with the results, just slightly. I Also ordered some foam stamps over the net $10 for the set!! *cheers* They must have arrived yesterday and were sitting in the rain all night because the postie delivered it to a door we never use. So after brushing the snail and mud off the package I am now ready to have a play! I am going to try using them for the mouldings but use vilene 541 instead. Wish me luck! Pictures from playing in Paintshop: the green one I have printed onto frabric and worked with machine embroidery...will have to upload that one too...

No comments: