Susan, I can't e-mail you because you didn't provide it,but hopefully you will get the answer posted here. :)
The postcards I made in sections. The base is hand-dyed cotton using dala sun colours and salt. The borders along the left is simply off cuts from other projects, coloured paper or interfacing and machine stitching. I have stamped along the bottom with bronze acrylic paint.
The green 'tile' is made by pressing layers of water soluble paper into a stamp as per Beryl Taylor's latest book. It is then painted once dry.
The illuminated letters are made with felt as a backing. I found a font that I liked in Word and the drew it onto the back in reverse. I can't believe I actually did that now!! How fiddly. The letters then had painted nappy liners ironed onto them before free-machining details and stitching onto the backing.
Please feel free to ask me anything else via my e-mail: hannah.katarski at gmail.com (Written like this to stop spam engines.)