Thursday, October 12, 2006

I have been feeling a bit creatively lacking the last couple of days. I think it is ironic that when I have all the time in the world, I have no inclination to create. I made this journal for my husband. It is covered in a hand-dyed, silky fabric. This was then sewn on and stencilled. I made the 'door' using interfacing which I painted and then stictched. The dangly bits are inspired by Tracy Bautista's new book - which I haven't read. Above is a picture of my Studio/niche. There's just never enough room, is there? I have enough storage - just - utilising a fair whack of the walk in robe in the room. What I would love is more flat spaces to store pieces I'm working on. At the moment they live on top of the filing cabinets with the bills!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: