Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ignite the Park in East Victoria Park

Lots of lovely things are happening and I've been busy like a beaver!
The weather is fining up and that means markets, and soon... the Christmas madness. On top of everything, we are about to start a second story addition to our house. We like to keep things interesting.


I've just finished a custom Mandala painted fin which will be heading off to Brisbane on Monday. Want your own masterpiece for your board? Go on. Spoil yourself.


Ignite the Park was great fun last week. Next week is the last night, Thursday 11 September. 818 Albany Highway, Vic Park, from 4pm onwards!

Here's a few shots of my pop-up shop last time.


I'm heading back into the studio next weekend and have an armful of new printing plates to print. There'll be some new artwork appearing online and at my markets over the coming months.



Hope the waves are pumping wherever you are!






No comments: