Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All Girls Surf Charter!

This Saturday I'm heading off on an all girls surf charter around the North Male Atolls in the Maldives. I've kept it under wraps but am very excited that the day has almost arrived. We have a photographer coming with us so hopefully I'll get great waves and a few great photos to remember them with!

Really hoping to progress my surfing while I'm there. We haven't had much in the way of consistent swell here this Winter and I won't get up north this year either. On the up side, a surf trip to the Maldives and another to Bali is pretty sweet!

We popped up to Lancelin a few weeks back. The conditions looked amazing when we arrived. Check these photos! This is winter!! However the waves quickly deteriorated and I struggled to find anything with shape.

Mini Grom

Kristy with her 30th birthday present from the crew!

The sun might be out but the water is cold!


Me with the Mini
Loads of news when I'm back from my boat trip!

No comments: