Tuesday, August 1, 2006

The times, they are a changin'

We moved our study/studio around on the weekend which was a bit painful but also exciting. My desk now faces the window so I get the light rather than having my back to it. When the roses start flowering again I'll have a wonderful view. The scary thing was having to find a home for everything that moved. I have a little less space because I can't just put everything on my desk and push it against the wall because it will fall down onto the window sill. I threw out 3 bags of stuff. HEAPS of paper that I've had for 15 years - and I'm only 23! So I sorted through and recycled most of the ratty stuff that had been partially used. Plus a pile of things that I never got round to using and have since found a better alternative. Maybe a pic later - I don't have a digicam at the moment, but should get around to buying one.

No comments: